Hey SAACS Members!
If you were not already aware, today was our 1st general body meeting. We were so pleased with the turnout, keep it up people!
Events Scheduled for Jan/Feb
• Coffee and Donut Hour every Friday from 1/29 - 4/29
• Sat. 2/6: SAACS Social Hike (Sandstone Peak in Malibu)
• Tues. 2/9 4pm - ACS Program in a Box (The Role of Chemistry in Global Security)
• Wed. 2/10 2nd General Meeting
• Wed. 2/24 3rd General Meeting
• Wed. 2/24 SAACS Dr. Bill Evans from UCI
• Wed. Feb 24th 6PM Dr. William Evans from UCI
• Wed. Mar 16th 5PM Dr. Patricia Beauchamp from NASA
• LA Crime Lab
• Rock Bottom Brewery date TBA
ACS 251st National Meeting
• SAACS is offering 2 scholarships to pay the registration fees and travel expenses!
• For every SAACS event you attend, you will earn a number of points. At the end of the semester, the top 3 most active members will receive a prize!
• 1st place: $100 Amazon Gift Card
• 2nd place: $50 Beach Card
• 3rd place: $20 Coffee Bean Gift Card
• ***Remember, you must sign the sign-in sheet at the event to earn the points!
Membership and Dues
• Don’t forget to complete the online membership form on our website http://csulbsaacs.weebly.com
• → get access to all club events, tours, and resources
• → be eligible to win prizes for the 3 most active members
• If you need to play the membership fee ($15 for the semester), feel free to stop by the club room (HSCI 326) during the week to turn it in or email us at your convenience.