If you were not already aware, today was our 1st general body meeting. We were so pleased with the turnout, keep it up people!
Events Scheduled for Jan/Feb
• Coffee and Donut Hour every Friday from 1/29 - 4/29
• Sat. 2/6: SAACS Social Hike (Sandstone Peak in Malibu)
• Tues. 2/9 4pm - ACS Program in a Box (The Role of Chemistry in Global Security)
• Wed. 2/10 2nd General Meeting
• Wed. 2/24 3rd General Meeting
• Wed. 2/24 SAACS Dr. Bill Evans from UCI
• Wed. Feb 24th 6PM Dr. William Evans from UCI
• Wed. Mar 16th 5PM Dr. Patricia Beauchamp from NASA
• LA Crime Lab
• Rock Bottom Brewery date TBA
ACS 251st National Meeting
• SAACS is offering 2 scholarships to pay the registration fees and travel expenses!
• For every SAACS event you attend, you will earn a number of points. At the end of the semester, the top 3 most active members will receive a prize!
• 1st place: $100 Amazon Gift Card
• 2nd place: $50 Beach Card
• 3rd place: $20 Coffee Bean Gift Card
• ***Remember, you must sign the sign-in sheet at the event to earn the points!
Membership and Dues
• Don’t forget to complete the online membership form on our website http://csulbsaacs.weebly.com
• → get access to all club events, tours, and resources
• → be eligible to win prizes for the 3 most active members
• If you need to play the membership fee ($15 for the semester), feel free to stop by the club room (HSCI 326) during the week to turn it in or email us at your convenience.